Thread: I hate the 1LE
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 01:14 AM   #138
2Muchmark

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
Send a message via ICQ to 2Muchmark Send a message via MSN to 2Muchmark Send a message via Skype™ to 2Muchmark
Lol, bury your head in the sand much? Look people... I totally understand that this is forum for Camaro enthusiasts, and believe me I consider myself one. All I am trying to say, is that yes, I *hate* the 1LE, and I can't wait to sell this piece of crap.

It's not for me. The ride sucks (in my opinion) and the tires don't last long enough (in my opinion), and the milage sucks (in my opinion) too. All of this makes for a very expensive toy that I don't enjoy playing with. This truth is a personal truth. Sorry to all you babies who's feelings got hurt because I dared speak my mind instead high-five the members of the 1LE fanboy club, but I don't lie.

Everyone else here loves the 1LE. Good! I'm happy for you all. I'm sure you will get tons of enjoyment out of your baby. But maybe just maybe, someone else who may be considering a 1LE, who may prefer more of a refined ride such as what is found in the non-1LE 2SS, might think twice before buying, or at least take a 1LE for an extended test drive before committing.

I bought mine without driving it first. It's a mistake I regret and I would hate to have it happen to someone else. Is that so bad?

The immature comments posted in this thread is disheartening to say the least.

Anyway, as I said above, please don't get all bent out of shape. This will be my last visit to this forum. I've accepted an offer on the car and that's that.

So long.