View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 08:44 AM   #5
Zfatuated

Drives: BAC Mono
http://www.chevrolet.com/comprehensive-coverage.html

YOUR COMPLETE OWNER BENEFIT PROGRAM

Chevrolet Complete Care is more than our promise to be with you all the way. It's our commitment to ensure your satisfaction with excellent service and the support you would expect when purchasing a Chevrolet.

COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGEChevrolet Complete Care is committed to giving you the utmost confidence in your Chevrolet vehicle purchase. This comprehensive coverage enhances the overall ease of owning and driving your Chevrolet with benefits such as:
  • Included Scheduled Maintenance† by Chevrolet Certified Service Experts
  • 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
  • Excellent Warranty Coverage to protect your investment
  • Courtesy Transportation

"1 Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of four service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details."

My local dealer service adviser told me I can take my 4 oil changes whenever I want them. The number of free ones you have (remaining) comes up when they put your VIN into their system.

Zfatuated is offline   Reply With Quote