View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 08:21 AM   #23
rocknroll_jeph

Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
Today was an epic day for me! I finally got the afterburner taillights wired up, I installed them over a year ago and have been too busy or distracted to finish the job. I don't know why I waited so long, I just want to stare at them all the time now that they are functioning! It took me more than a few hours to put them in the tail lamps last winter, and I don't feel too comfortable around wiring so I just left them be. Today I took my car to my new favorite shop and they put 3 guys on it and it still took them nearly and hour to complete- and didn't charge me for the work. I couldn't be happier in the end. Well, not true... I became happier later because when I got home I also received my Vitesse throttle control. After few minutes of fighting, I realized that you need to be smarter, not stronger and installed it properly in about 5 minutes, and what a difference it made! feels like the car is a couple hundred pounds lighter! Yeah, it was a good day! Thats not all. Before going home I also visited where my friend works which is kind of like a Walmart of supercars here in China... a row of Aston Martins... next row is Bentleys then Rolls Royces .. Ferrari Enzo here, Laferrari there... a few lambos... its pretty much gear head heaven. Surprisingly amongst all of the super cars there is a gen 1 Camaro with a massive Weiland blower on it. How or why that car is in China is beyond me... can't be driven on the street and won't be raced. Kind of a shame really. Still I loved seeing it. I was wearing my camaro 5 hoodie today, unfortunately i had a jacket on over it. Oh, and the weather was nice and there was little pollution! I love living in China and I love my Camaro!
Attached Images

rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote