View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 12:05 PM   #14
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Ok well the car will not be picked up this week, I discussed with Matt, the possibility of me picking up the car on Friday and keeping my travel plans in order, as we originally decided on, and he and I both think that we are just asking for trouble. We are both on the same page, I know, and he knows, they could have the kit installed and finished for me Friday night, however this leaves no room for error or anything else that will most likely come up according to murphys law. I have had over ten years in this business and I know what happens when you try to rush things out the door, add onto that what happens when the employees start to hate the project. Its just not worth it. I can always buy another plane ticket. Better to do that than regret it later.

As I stated before I want the shop to have fun with my build, and keep a great attitude towards the job. Not for them to stress out and want to kick the car to the curb when its done. Then only to find out after it goes that its got a few bugs in it and needs to come back. After all as Matt said, "its not like I live an hour away", I no longer live in his backyard I now am a snow bird living in Ohio, and when I pick up the car, that's where I'll be driving too. I want to send a big THANK YOU! to all the guys at FSP! and also to Matt personally for being a stand up guy and a consummate professional!
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855

Last edited by 1KillerSS; 01-21-2015 at 02:14 AM.
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote