Thread: Z/28 Wheels
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 02:26 AM   #28
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3 (sold 4/21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
Wow forgot I posted this thread, and well I kind of regret it.... So much hate. However, I greatly appreciate the people sticking up for me and others.

I didn't really think about the fitment, I just seem them my eyes like them and thats why I asked. My ZL1 wheels fit very well.

To answer the hate, yes I have ZL1 wheels, why I have a V6? Yes I do, but I drive my car every day 10-15k miles a year I chose a V6 but why does that mean I cant make my car as aesthetically appealing to the eyes as I think? No, of course not. If it weren't for guys like me there would be no aftermarket, market for car products, given I do own authentic ZL1 wheels but you get the point. If everyone purchased a car and kept it 100% stock there would be no performance or style market available to ANYONE (even the V8 haters)

Anyone should be allowed to do what they want with their own vehicle, yes sometimes it may look bad to YOU but not to them. Giving them constructive criticism and advising them it may not be a good idea is a different story. But to just say "AW V6 CLONE", "your a f*cking idiot for that thought" well all I have to say is when you start sending me checks to pay for my car I will listen to your ideas.

Case closed. Dont comment if you have nothing nice to say, didn't your moms teach you that?
Are u gonna get the MRR 228 rims?