View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #52
RobWH

Drives: Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post

Lmao... You're funny because I'm stating the facts because the Camaro numbers aren't garbage because all the other years these 7,000 numbers to 9,000 was the norm . So the truth is the Mustang is selling more than they used too not that the Camaro is slumping so lets give the mustang credit. You sound more like the hurt one really now. So just face it . Oh , you have a modern muscle car?
You stated your opinion, not even close to just facts. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE! Just because you said something, doesn't make it a fact. Sheesh.

I never said Camaro sales were slumping. In fact, I never addressed that aspect in the least. My point is that Mustang sales are very, very high and that there are several reasons.

I never called the sales garbage either, but you're so interested in an internet battle, you're largely ignoring what you're reading from others and lashing out as if you want the world to know how unhappy you are. Relax already.

By the way, I don't have a modern muscle car at all. I do drive a full size pickup truck, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Actually Camaro sales ARE on a downward trend.

I don't understand why you're raising a hissy fit over this though. It's to be expected. You have a brand new Mustang on the market plus an updated Challenger with a headline-generating Hellcat engine while Camaro is basically a lame duck until the 6th gen later this year. Camaro fans are waiting and a good chunk of the buying public would rather pick up one of the newer cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
well that stang might catch up and ruin the record before the 6th gen drops. no bueno
That's what I said... 2 more months of this and all 6yrs of sales advantage will be wiped out. That part isn't a huge deal, really. The important factor is that Camaro stays in the game and since the 6th will be here soon, we'll "worry" about sales this time next year, much more than today, which to me is more of an afterthought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
I cannot justify a 1LE because I couldnt use it to the capacity it deserves and a ZL1 or whatever the next gen S/C Camaro is..it's going to be tough using 600+ HP in traffic like that.

For me a 450HP SS with either the auto or manual (probably the auto) and maybe MRC if it isnt stupid expensive or bundled with some other absurd package would be the right balance. Further south from me there are more open spaces and opportunities to fully use a 1LE or ZL1.
YOU have thought about this! I'd still like the 1LE, but... I think the 2016 will match it in base SS form.
RobWH is offline   Reply With Quote