View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 02:14 PM   #127
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
Yup. .I've never heard more excuses than I have on the Mustang forum. Honestly, I'm glad I bought my Mustang second hand and didn't give the monies to Ford. LOL. Now I want a new Camaro or a Scat Pack Charger.
Charger over challenger?

You like 4 doors better ? Might as well if it's that big I guess. Just think the chally looks better.

Honestly the coyote is impressive and I considered selling my camaro for a few days back in 2011. It always goes back and forth. But I NEVER turned into a whiny little troll with excuses and speculation as a defense. I give credit where it is due.

Just lost what respect I had for a lot of the owners over the past few months. I know both sides do it. But they have a cheerleader for god sake and lately I can't even visit the forum. They take it to another level.
It seems like close to half of them have lost it...

On a serious note and giving credit. The car will perform. The numbers are decent. But it's a far cry from the threats and extreme speculation that's been rampant lately. If this doesn't at least beat the z28 on a track they are really going to look dumb...the r version without a back seat or even a radio should be able to... I hope
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote