View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 08:40 AM   #6
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingHawk View Post
I have a stock ls camaro, wanted to know if an aftermarket radio with bluetooth for phone streaming will improve sound quality at all? And is it worth the money without upgrading stereo system as I don't have money for that. Like this one:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...ers/MVH-X560BT

Btw, is it even possible installing this? I do not care about losing onstar. I have stock radio , not mylink nav.

I highly recommend seeking a local professional to listen to different speakers and options available. A bare bones stage one upgrade including radio and installation you need to budget $1,000. It rises quickly from there.

Oddly enough, one of the nations top installers works at a Best Buy in Michigan, go see see Josh White in Holland if you are close enough. If not, go see Joe Landry in Pontiac at a fun shop called Radios, Knobs, Speakers & Things. If not these, at least talk to someone in person so they can chat at length about your options; Mickey Shorr, WOW Electronics or Car Tunes.

You can do the installation yourself and maybe save $200-300, but need to have a general knowledge of working with tools and electronics/wiring.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote