Thread: Big thank you!
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 02:36 PM   #1
Andrew4180
Bigfoot

Drives: "Doomsday" 1981 Camaro
Big thank you!

Very big thank you to Ruby for finding Mr. Jordan Parker (correct me if I have the name wrong) and getting me a set of slicks Thursday after finding out mine were toast. You will never understand how much that meant to me. They worked great! This is why I love the camaro family, and racers In general, always willing to help out even if they don't know you from anywhere. Also, thank you to the couple of you that helped push my car on the trailer after i shattered the trans case, turns out the rear diffential had a loose pinion that caused it. Also to All the moderators and staff who put this event together, the host hotel, Rogers chevrolet, the meet and greet Thursday was a blast, even in the rain. also going out to eat at Ruby Tuesday with one of my favorite people lol and to Beech Bend Raceway, one of the most historic tracks in the world and I got to go down it, and even get towed by the tractor.. Lol it was great getting to meet so many of yall this year, can't wait til next years fest!

383ci SBC, Th400 Trans, 29X10 Hoosiers. Small Block, Small tire, bracket car.
Andrew4180 is offline   Reply With Quote