2nd SS
digdeep0169
damian559
Hurst
rjs2010SS
erlindasanchez
crowmag
CamaoJim56 (me)

You guys will be hearing from me soon telling you to paypal me your $5 so I can deliver. I am trying to get printed next week, and hope to be mailing them late November or early December.

There were a lot of gorgeous cars, I picked almost completely on picture quality and subject matter. I had to keep a variety of colors in there, but had to also have clear shots, and ones that fit the format of the page.

Again, thank you all so very much (everyone who posted) for your submissions. I had a lot of tough choices, and had to eliminate some just because I had so many of a particular color already picked (like reds and blacks).

I will most likely do this again next year, so please try again.

Thanks again all!

Okay, have posted this in the Mid-Atlantic Section and very few responses....

I did this last year and the year before.

Here is what is going on.... (read it all please)

Okay....

I will produce a 12 month (or more) calendar for a wall calendar 8.5 x 11. No ads, no crap, just a nice calendar with a members car for each month, holidays are listed as well.

If you want to see last years, PM me and I will send you a link to a high-res download.

Once again the "rules" are as follows:

I am judge and jury...

I want the pictures to look really nice. I want HIGH RES pictures, ideally clean, crisp, and the color really nice. (It is best to take with a REAL camera, and on a cloudy or overcast day, as the colors are better in that environment). Black cars are especially hard to shoot, so definitely use a cloudy day.

BE CREATIVE. THE MOST INTERESTING ARE ONES IN A UNIQUE LOCATION......

HORIZONTAL shots please, and not cropped super close.

Preference will be given to local requests, because this is posted in the MidAtlantic area.

The cost will be for shipping only, $5

I want your screen name to add to the photo so everyone knows who you are. I am, at this time, only producing for the people who's pics I choose. I may make more if I have time and people want them. But it will be limited.

Rules may change at any time.

Post 1 or 2 of your best pics, I will PM you, if I like your shot(s), to get the high res original.

Sound picky enough? I just want a nice looking calendar if I am gonna spend the hours making it.

Why free? I work for a printing company and the boss will let me make a dozen or so of these for nothing, and I like to help out my fellow C5ers.

Last years calendar looked great, would like this one to be even better!

Good luck!

Jim

2016 Hyper Blue 2SS

Last edited by CamaroJim56; 10-23-2015 at 05:30 PM.
CamaroJim56 is offline   Reply With Quote