View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 07:18 PM   #6
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by quualudes View Post
You have a point there about cutting that suit without knowing what you want but I am leveraging the collective knowledge of the folks in the forum to 1) address a potential issue before it gets out of hand and 2) finish what GM started.

I suppose I should have stated in my original post that I am mostly attempting to address wheel hop before it destroys something - but doing that in such a way that it doesn't unsettle what the 1LE brings to the table if you get my drift. I am still being cautious with the car since I am only partially through the break in period but I have managed to discover just how unsettling wheel hop can be. I am not even getting into it that much (only poking over 4000 very occasionally) - .........
Keep in mind that wheel hop with those G2 Good Year tires is first and foremost all about temperatures. The colder it is outside....*hop *hop *hop!

But yeah, your best bang for the buck, to rid of it significantly, without ridding any of the the positive handling virtues of your 1LE, would be rear cradle bushings and trailing arms.

Make sure your alignment is in spec, and you should be all set in that department, as far as dd and occasional road course goes.
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote