View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 11:18 PM   #2
Mike413

Drives: 2013 camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
I have them installed on my vehicle. Am I happy with them? Yes and No! I don't like the updated version because the afterburner ring is too spread apart. The older version had a lot of problems from what I heard so I guess I would rather spare myself the headache.

On occasion when locking my car, some of them go out but they end up working again when I start the car. I wonder if it has something to do with the battery output? Would I buy them again if I could start all over? No.

I don't care for the company that much for they never responded to my e-mail after a small complaint which goes to show they don't give a rats ass about Customer Service. They didn't do me any favor, I did them a favor by purchasing their product since they had the high markup.

Hopefully another company will create a similar product for the 2016 Camaro if I even go that route since the price is way too high for me to afford. Anyways wish you luck on your research!
thank you for the reply! much appreciated
Magnaflow cat back exhaust, ARH high flow cat downpipes, 80mm throttle body, K&N cold air intake, ported intake manifold with spacer, elite e2 catch can with clean side separator, overkill e85 flex fuel kit, overkill tune.
Mike413 is offline   Reply With Quote