View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 12:42 PM   #4
Elite Engineering

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek1387 View Post
As many of you know, I have been itching to move on with my build of Lola. I think Will, Jason, and I have pushed the limits without moving internally on the LFX.

That being said....I have just signed on with KPE, and will be running their new and improved Vortech supercharger kit. Changes are going to be made to some of the brackets, the catch can setup, the power steering setup, and the MAF setup. KPE is also working on developing a top mount supercharger kit, and other V6 Camaro parts...a one stop shop, if you may.

With the help Jay and Ryan at KPE, and Will at Overkill, we hope to push Lola to the extreme.

KPE is going to go above and beyond what IPF did-no more "We need to pre-sell 10 kits before we make any". The goal is to have kits on the shelf, and parts on the shelf, and actual tech support available, instead of having to wait an undetermined amount of time for help or parts or kits.

I will be doing a full build log/DIY thread, as well as a few dyno days, and comparisons with several parts, to help you in the decision of going forced induction. As I have been with Overkill, I will also be here to help with any technical issues you might run into, or questions that you might have.

Here is to a new beginning with KPE, and a promising future for the V6 Community!

Thanks for the opportunity KPE, cant wait, and happy to be a part of the team!

https://www.kpe-products.com/

Congrats! Will be great to see the V6 crowd get more options for power!!
Elite Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote