View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 07:42 AM   #224
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Hey guys sorry for the slow/delayed response. Not to bore you with excuses so I'll get right to the point. My supplier for the 1"x2" square tubing does not have enough to cover the quantity needed to complete the braces. I have been searching diligently but have not been able to locate anymore from other other local suppliers at a fair price. I am told that they will be getting more in come spring since more order is not enough to meet the minimum requirements. I have one last hope from one of the guys at the steel shop who may be able to get some from his customers who basically has some overstock. He said he'll have an answer for me by next week.

I am sorry for any more delays and anyone who would like a refund I will promptly issue one immediately. I understand how frustrating it is to pay for something then it takes forever to get it. I'm just letting you know where I am at. Thank you for your patience.
Shawn.
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote