View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 11:15 PM   #15
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talladega View Post
Why does it bother people so much if new members repeat old threads? It seems to be a trend lately for people on here to shit all over members who repeat a thread and to belittle them for not using the search. I say SO WHAT if someone repeats a thread. Would you all rather this forum die off, at least if new members are repeating old threads they are being active on here.

On another note I've seen it when someone does use the precious search and bump an old thread to the top to follow up people jump all over them for bringing up a thread that's two years old. You can't have it both ways, let people post repeat threads and if you don't like it just don't reply to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer098 View Post
Didn't post this to bash on them, I just figured some people might want to find answers immediately instead if of waiting for others to reply.
This. If I didn't know how to already use Google (it's weird that there are quite a few people who don't grasp the internet yet) this would be very beneficial. It's a lot easier to just search through old threads and have the questions answered for me, rather than recreate the same threads to have my questions answered. I have a lottttt of questions. This thread definitely needed to be made. The site has a search function, albeit not a very good one, and that's so people can find old threads for that very reason.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote