View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #12
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Just got from talking to my airbrushing guy, he's doing my Hood Liner from ACS Composite. We went over the pics & ideas and colors that will be used. Turned out for a good meeting. I think what I have planed will be very cool. And stay with my Bio Hazard & zombie theme. He is finishing up a motorcycle now & will start on it Feb. 1st.. Wish me luck...

I got some of my parts I had Hydro dipped yesterday . All I can say these are so bad azz in person . Pictures on the computer are one thing , but when you have them in your hands holding them and looking at the detail is another . I am like a kid in a candy store . I wish winter was over so I could put the car all back together .

Here's the new light set up I got coming tomorrow. I did have the Green single color set up , but had to return due to the other light set up I'm putting in the engine bay . I was going to also install in the grill , but there was no chase patten so I had to find a set up that would have Grill light . So I chose this one . Led Glow it will have the underbody light and 2 # 24 inch grill lights , one facing up & 1 facing down . Check out the video . I will not be adding the wheel lights. though . This set up will have 394 # LEDS under the car and 72 # LEDS in the grill. I really hope it looks good . It will be here in the morning . Can't wait to set it up and test it out .. Wish me luck ...

Okay I got my new lights all in today. A big thanks to Diode Dynamics for there get customer service. I had a few issues and they took care of everything. I ended up with 8 strips of RGB strips for the engine bay. Hooked them all up and played with them for a couple of hours, these lights are super bright and look really nice. The strips are really thin and will be easy to flush mount and are really flex able. The best thing is you can daisy chain them together , one strip plugs into another . So less cables to run back to the controler.

Next set I got is from LED GLOW it's the one above I posted. 3 million advanced
. This set has the under body tubes 1 in front 1 on ea. Side and one in back. Plus I added 2, 24 inch grill lights , 1 for upper grill and 1 for the lower grill . Total leds Underbody is 394 and 72 leds for the grills.

I hooked this up tonight and played with it for hours. Really hours . It's so fun to watch, but I still have to learn the controler it has so many functios. But the best thing on this setup is adding the grill lights in. So when you do a chase pattern the grill lights are in it also. These conect using USB cables . These lights are super Brite and crazy to watch. Another thing is you can add as many tubes as you want. No limit. I really can't wait to get these on the car..Hurry up spring...lol

Next thing on the list is getting new Wheels & Tries..

Got my Air Cleaner cover embroided with the Bio Hazard Symbol the other day. Turned out great.

BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote