View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 07:23 PM   #261
pituala

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS1 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Stock John View Post
2010-2015 CAMARO RACING WHEEL AND TIRE APPLICATIONS

WHEELS:
If you've been racing your fifth-gen Camaro you already know they are a blast at the track. Bone stock, the Camaro SS in both the automatic and manual transmission versions will rip off low 13 second passes all day long. You've probably have had to figure out how to hook your ride on the stock tires. Feathering the throttle, walking out it out of the hole, we've all been there. After a while (and especially if you have increased your power level), trying to hook on stock tires become counterproductive. You end up leaving the starting line with so little power that you find it difficult to go quicker. But once you start doing some research you'll discover that there is strong aftermarket support for drag racers like you and me.

Major wheel companies:
Billet Specialties

Billet Specialties:
Front - Currently carry 17x4.5 2.0 backspace in their Street Lite series
Rear - I've heard that BS is working on 17x10 Street Lites, I have no update right now.
Rear - Also carry 15x10 7.5 backspace that fit with suspension and brake changes.
I have been searching and googling and looking on here. I am trying to confirm if these Billet Specialties rear 17x10 wheels will fit my 2015 Camaro SS. You mentioned they were working on some in this post and I am just wondering if these are the ones and if they actually do fit over the stock rear brakes. Thanks in advanced

http://www.jegs.com/i/Billet-Special...16155/10002/-1

I haven't been able to break into the 11's on the street tires and it's driving me crazy. My best run is a 12.09 @ 116.20 with a 1.85 60' time. Hoping some 17's and NT05R's will push me there.
pituala is offline   Reply With Quote