View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 09:43 PM   #127
BiggFoot

Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 1000+ HP SBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNRIVALED SS View Post
You really have have shown a great side by side comparison of two awesome combinations making big power on the same long block. We don't get a chance to see this kind of feedback very often it seems.

What you had was a powerful combo but you've added some substantial power here. I think what you will find is that the car still has ample usable torque but where you will really gain is not fighting to keep the intake temps down. Especially with the gear you're running. That is really why I'm a bit curious to see how it responds differently than before.

For me the solution has been to get the thing hot and leave it hot and it stays consistent. I think what you have now with the F1 is superior to that. It definitely makes boost easier and the power comes in smooth. All very good traits.

You guys in Houston have some of the fastest real street cars found anywhere. They know how to do it right out there.

This is exciting stuff. Thanks for all the info !
This is one of the nicest compliments I have received in a while. UNRIVALED SS!!

I learned a lot throughout this build even though I wasn't the one that put it together. There were decisions to make along the way and I did my best to document them so hopefully down the road someone else can see what we did and learn from it. I am not trying to say we did everything perfectly, but oh my this F-1X is a beast. When/if I ever get all of the supporting pieces in place so I can really feed this F-1X beast, look out folks
Kooks LT Headers and full 3" exhaust
Fore Triple Pump Fuel System with ID 1700X Injectors - E85 conversion

DSS 9” Conversion (1400 hp axles, driveshaft, pumpkin) & Strange 3.70 gears
McLeod RXT Twin HD Clutch & Upgraded Slave
RPM Level VII
TR6060
BMR Drag Suspension Package w/Strange shocks
Carlyle 15" and M/T ET Street R radials
10.1 @ 143 mph 1/4 mile

Last edited by BiggFoot; 06-07-2017 at 06:01 AM.
BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote