View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:01 PM   #29
jayno20
Go fast, please.

Drives: 2019 Corvette ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX Tuning View Post
A BAP is not going to give a 85% increase in flow. Some increase, yes, but not 85% out of a ZL1 pump.

Without getting into too much detail and drama... I worked for DMS for almost two years. I brought my products into the company, and when I quit, they opted to sell their own version of everything based on what I did.

My kits now are 100% push connect meaning no wrenches required. I still use 316 stainless tube that's flared with an aircraft grade tool to burnish the sealing surface. I've also been able to substantially lower the cost of doing it all by speeding up production significantly. I've been doing these for over four years now after having ECMs sprawled out on my dining table looking for the input pins using a signal generator I programmed and built.

Thanks for clearing that up. Good information. When I buy, I will buy from you. I am just really debating on what to get. I've seen other people with more mods than me use the flex fuel sensor with full E85 without issue so I am hesitant to get the extra pump if I don't have to. I really wish I knew for sure if I was going to need it or not
jayno20 is offline   Reply With Quote