Thread: buying help
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:00 PM   #6
Autosenses

Drives: MK7GTI, 21 Traverse
Send a message via AIM to Autosenses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZ28 View Post
Checked the trunk RPO tag for 1LE and options?

You've got a CarFax style report from the dealer?

Are they offering any CPO or short term warranty?

Are they willing to have their body shop take care of the fender damage and warranty it?

Underbody, other than a terrible cat back, looks pretty good in the pics. Not tough to wash and detail the undercarriage on your own though.

If you prefer the 10-13 body style (front end/rear end), the 13 is the only 1LE of that 10-13 body style. It is also the rarest 5th gen 1LE model year as it was built in the fewest numbers of the 13-15 1LE's.

Good Luck!
Yes, the car is a CPO as the salesman said its a 5600 mile car but I did not share any of my concerns about the exhaust or fender, as I was just looking at the car. The salesman said it got off the truck today and its going to be certified. It's a large dealer with a body shop, I'm sure they would fix it. I did not ask about the car fax, but like I said its a pretty good dealer and they will provide a carfax as they do with all their cars.

Once i get the car fax and I know it came from a none-weather and salty place, it may help make my decision.

Trunk tag? what does it look like? Does it have the 1le parts code? or does it say 1le?
Autosenses is offline   Reply With Quote