View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #123
rodimus prime
Account Suspended

Drives: Cargo van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfamous209 View Post
yes cuz an intake and exhaust and shorty headers makes insane amount of power. ur complaining that the 40k car doesnt have forged pistons, i'll pass on the forged pistons and rather have a nicer quality interior. give me better materials. soft touch materials ala bmw, lexus, mercedes. 40k car should have interior materials and quality to that of a 40k car. engine will already be capable of 700+whp and who really needs more then that for the STREET.
Your saying that if they forge the pistons they have to cutback on the interior now? Im plenty happy with the interior as it is. See how that works.

This isnt a bmw, volvo, infinity, lexus or Jaguar, its a camaro...performance comes first and foremost. The average z28 guy is going to feel stupid when the ss guys running maggies and turbos and vortechs are putting out just as much power as them for less coin. But they will have a differnt hood.

In all honesty I wont buy a z28 either way, because I cant afford it. The camaro is supposed to be a cheap best bang for the buck car. Not a caddy. Id be willing to bet that the guys that are okay with a lesser motor are also the ones crying about it getting a 4 star front crash rating though.

Forged is better plain and simple, and as a consumer if you didnt demand the most for your money something is wrong with you. Im not saying the car wont be nice or fast, ect ect, but why wouldnt you want the best components for it. I bought a Camaro because it was a better car vs a Mustang GT. People that are not going to want to mod the cars will do the same thing when the z28 comes out and see that the GT500 is a better buy.
rodimus prime is offline   Reply With Quote