Thread: COTW
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 09:03 AM   #10
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
The popularity has seen many vast posters go away, with either bans from the ADMIN or loss of interest as life is busy. Some good knowledge lost, some incomplete and searching is not all its cracked up to be on the threads. For example; Robert Way......poster of a big DIY on how to install your own cam, where did he go? Well not having a break in on the cam, not being totally sure about the right preload on his lifters, and limping it to a shop for a tune I have my ideas but hey..... I have been here for my 2011 Vert long ago when they first made them and seen lots come and go and so its quieter now but those of us who can keep out of trouble can be helpful.....
'My pet peeve was daddies little boy who wants to turn his Camaro into a replacement for the other car he was bought while living in the basement racing Miatas .... Or foul mouthed louts hating so venomously ...... Despite what you may want to think this is not the only game in town, and being able to be less than a sarcastic arse is helpful to remain.
Very interesting thought I like & agree.