View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 10:37 AM   #9
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Right now I have 5 Vehicles I can choose to drive. Each one is different, drives different and serve a different purpose except two are what I consider Our cruising vehicles.
We have a 1999 Astro Van, 190hp 4.3V6 used mainly for hauling the dogs and for hauling things we need to keep out of the weather.
2007 Chevy Colorado, 180hp NA 4 Cylinder used for hauling bigger items and making runs to the dump.
2016 Buick Encore, 153hp 1.4L Turbo 4 used as our family Vehicle when taking long trips where we will need more than 2 passenger seating.
2016 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible 170hp 1.8L Turbo 4 I bought for my wife last Valentine’s Day. One of our cruising vehicles.
2012 Camaro 1LT Convertible 323hp 3.6L V6, my favorite to drive. Our other cruising vehicle.

Driving the Beetle can be fun when the turbo kicks in but it is also a pain because of the torque steer, I don’t care for that, it drives nice and relatively fun otherwise but not my cup of tea. Anyway my wife usually drives it when we are out.
The Camaro on the other hand just makes me smile , not only when I drive it, with the sound of the exhaust with the top down, how easy it is to take the curves here in the mountains but every time I just look at it. It is special to me and always will be. I will be driving it on our cruises.
As you can see from my list of vehicles I am not into vehicles for speed, I am into them for either the practicality, the happiness of my wife or how how it makes me feel when I drive.

I think any car or truck can make you happy you just need to know your own heart.
Attached Images