View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 07:39 AM   #125
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
It's the V8 owners that say things like a V6 Camaro is not deserving to exist that ruffle the feathers of V6 owners.
If the SS fits your needs then good for you, if the ZL1 fits your needs then good for you, if a V6 fits your needs then good for you, NOBODY SHOULD BE SLAMMING ANY MODEL OF THE CAMARO OR THEIR OWNERS BECAUSE IT IS NOT WHAT YOU WOULD BUY.
Many SS owners are respectful of what others choose to drive, the OP asked what the real differences were between the two, if he had gotten respectful answers like the v8 has more power with higher performance, better suspension, etc then nothing would have been wrong. But to start calling the V6 a woman's car or rental car or not deserving to be in a Camaro is uncalled for trash talk.

I think what I find so funny about these threads is that, as much as I like my car, it's just a camaro. a dime a dozen production car that GM makes 7-8k of every month. to listen to some of these guys you'd think they were cruising in a Maserati, Porsche, lambo, or even a corvette. it's a 400hp car that anyone with a decent job can buy. Hell, you can pick them up used in the low 30's. there arn't many people out there cruising in a 6 because that extra $75 a month on their payment would bankrupt them. people choose what they choose for other reason.