View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #17
Garys16SS

Drives: 2016 SS, BLACK, MANUAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
Almost never here, but when I get the new Chevy SS, it has the Slap Shift function and I will use the hell out of that ...
I bought the aftermarket bigger shifter pedals for on the column and these were OK, but I have since purchased the pushbutton kit for on the floor shifter but have not installed it yet due to working out of town,(Gary IN.) I normally have the shifter in manual and still play with the column pedals, but I feel the pushbuttons on the shifter will be the best way to go. I especially like the rev matching on downshifts. I always had manual transmissions in my cars but this transmission is definately fun to play with. Stay Tuned!!
1 7/8" headers and exhaust from Stainless Works complete with nonNPP mufflers and 5"outlets, Katech ported TB, Moroso catch can, MRR M017 polished powder wheels, Eibach lowering springs, and BMR upper/ lower trailing arms and upper control arms. ZL1/1le sway bars and Magnusson Supercharger with Jannetty tune. Stay Tuned!!!......More to come.
2014 Camaro Ashen grey, 3.6, 6 speed, Vararam intake, Elite catch can, chrome wheels, and Vitesse controller.
2003 SSR red,
2016 Vette
Garys16SS is offline   Reply With Quote