View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 12:29 PM   #3
TooManyProjects

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
So long story short, got an L99.

Basic bolt ons with a GPI SS2 cam making about 445rwhp and I'm at 90k miles with about 5k miles on the cam.

No I am not drunk or going through depression while I say this, but I am thinking of getting something like a used C6 Corvette or maybe even a low mile Nissan 370Z and go forced induction with it.

I was even considering a Mustang GT 5.0 of course, but ehhh... not too interested in another V8 unless it's a Vette or maybe even a CTS-V.

The only 6 cylinder I would consider is a 370z unless someone has had fun with a platform that responds well to mods like they do.

Anyways, thoughts ? Opinions ?
I have a 350z as well as my Camaro.

I also have a turbo kit for my 350z...

If there are not a SHIT LOAD of turns where you live ( ie: mountain roads) Don't bother.

350z's are a gutless wonder on any road, UNTIL turns. Once you start taking turns at 110 well it becomes fun, but once you're not on turns they suck. They are uncomfortable to drive. They get crappy gas mileage for a v6. blah blah its a piece of crap car.. it REALLY IS... Until you hit turns, then it becomes fun.

CTSV = Great Idea.. OR if you want a cheap fun lightweight beater. Lexus Is300. Comes with a 2jz GE.. and well 2jz = touched by the hands of God, and room in the backseat
TooManyProjects is offline   Reply With Quote