View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #1599
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
So, in collaboration with RPM Roll Cages, (their idea not mine)we have a change we are making to the cage, and due to the fact that it's a different bend... I am planning on making a trip to the Great North East... for a custom fit and finish on my cage install... so, we have the main hoop and the front feet installed and the rest of the cage components will go with me to a town just outside of Portland Oregon for the finish fit and install...

It will be two or three weeks prior to me heading up there as I need to work on my knee more via physical therapy... My knee is a little more important than than the car right now...

It's hard but I'm trying to be smart about this...

I'm hoping my wife will be able to fly up and meet me in Portland and then we can make a cruise up to Canada to see Mercuryman and some of the sights in Canada... I'll be looking to hook up with a few others on the way up to Canada if anyone in the area wants to cruise up Chukanut Drive or to Deception Pass...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...

Last edited by SSE 4 2SS; 09-08-2011 at 04:38 PM.
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote