Thread: Drop springs
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 03:58 PM   #28
mpsgolf

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickerZ71 View Post
How’s the ride comfort with BMR 1 inch ?
Have the same question. What change in ride did you notice from stock to lowered 1”? Any details appreciated. Mostly I read in the forums ”stiffer but still comfortable”.

Eons ago I put comp springs on my 260Z and it was too stiff for me. Later I had a 350Z with stock suspension and it was tight enough. Of course that was a small tight handling car; if you even thought about turning it would. Awesome handling. So likely different animal than Camaro??

So while I’d like the lower look and handling I am concerned about how much stiffer my Camaro will ride. I don’t want to spend hundreds for springs and install only to regret it and take them off. I am likely going to get sway bars either before or after springs (if I do springs).
Mods: trunk subwoofer and amp, LED lighting (fogs, interior, trunk), skip shift eliminator, CAI cold air kit, Vmax ported throttle body, Stainless Works retro chambered cat back, JBA Cat4ward SS ceramic coated headers
Potential Next Mods: Tune, F&R sway bars, rear cradle bushing inserts and trailing arms
mpsgolf is offline   Reply With Quote