View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 12:33 PM   #1
lincoln361

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Need Advice ASAP

Went to the track yesterday after I installed my BMR rear cradle bushings and BMR extreme anti-roll bar. Mind you I have already the BMR toe rods and BMR trailing arms with the bushing as well and the 1 inch drop springs and Nitto NT05r on the stock ss rims. I have a tvs 2300 with the works, pushing about 500rwhp, I thought I could easily finally break 12s since before I had this setup I ran a 12.5 with 22s and without the supercharger. I think my fast time yesterday was a 12.6. All of my times are left of the time slip, maybe some of yall experienced track guys can give me pointers to what I am doing wrong here. Maybe I am spinning out of the whole too much or maybe these tires are not right for me and need a fatter tire. Thinking maybe the mickey Thompson 305/35/20 will help me out some. I know guys on here that have my exact setup running mid 11s. Any advice or technique advice or recommendations will be great. Thanks guys.

Also, some members are saying that the mickey Thompson ET II 305/35/20 don't fit the stock ss rim and others are saying that they do fit. Iv seen pics with members on here with the 305/35/20 on the stock ss rim, Maybe somebody can clarify this for me...
Attached Images

SLP TVS 2300- 1 7/8 LG Headers- RDS NX Plate- 75 Shot- No Cats- SLP Loudmouth 2- NW102- 3.8 Pulley- OD Cog drive-12lbs boost-FIC 80# injectors-ZL1 Fuel Pump- RotoFab CAI- Apex CAI Scoop- Pat G Tune- Weld RTS drag pack- BMR Trailing Arms- BMR 1'' Drop Springs-BMR Lower Control Arms- BMR Toe Rods- BMR Rear Cradle Bushings- BMR Upper Control Arm Bushings- BMR Extreme Anti- Rollbar- Hotchkis Subframe Brace- Prosport Evo Boost & F/A Ratio

Last edited by lincoln361; 06-05-2014 at 01:01 PM.
lincoln361 is offline   Reply With Quote