View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:17 AM   #12
J Rod

Drives: '14 BRM 1LE 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty Ice View Post
IMO a Bo White PTB is a must! Totally makes the car more enjoyable to drive. Unless it's a DD, drive the car hard for a few months and if nothing happens start the mods right away and enjoy. Why wait for the warranty to expire? Car will have more years and miles and might blow up the day after the warranty? Just do good and proven mods and you will be fine. Good luck....
Honestly I love the car as-is right now, don't forget I've been driving trucks and SUV's for the last 10 years. There are plenty of easily removable bolt-ons that I can do to keep me busy for the next year or so when the warranty runs out. Not to mention I'd like to get it paid off first before I go crazy with it.
LSA Blower w/ 2.45 Griptec, Reinforced Brick, FIC 1000 injectors, JRE FPCM, LFP Dual Pass HX, ZL1 IC pump, RotoFab CAI, Bo White TB, Coated Stainless Power 1-7/8" LTs, NPP, NGK TR7IX, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, AEM X-Series WB, Aeroforce Interceptor, MGW Shifter, Z28 Grill, Gary's Custom ZL1 Rockers, Hero Tails, Tuned by IMC
J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote