View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #1084
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Can I play, I'm hoping for between 850 and 1000 HP on the ground...LS-9, the Twins girls, and lots of other goodies...That would put us up to 4500 - 5000 HP, with six cars... and Kyle G. will be there 700-800, and Firefighter 1,- 650 and Camaro 21- 650ish, jeeze, I need a calculator... dang, thas some serious horse pressure...

And if you guys are driving, Please go to the Texas sub-forum and look for the sticky, Texans and Friends East... We already have folks from as far away as Va coming into the Dallas area, and folks coming into the Houston area.
The Folks in Dallas will hook up with the locals and head west on 20, the houston folks will hook up with the ones coming from the Southeast, and head to San Antonio, and from there, we will head west on IH 10 and meet up with the Dallas gang and head on into Los Cruces. We have a hotel there and it will be a huge start to the Fest with a mini pre-Fest Fest... We already have well over 60 peeps signed up...Everyone is welcome...

Sounds great. Thanks for the invite. I am not sure about a bunch of the other SE guys, but I will either drive down from North Los Angeles or stick it on a truck from home here in FL.