View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
Razor
straight gettin' it

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Dynatch LTs w/ Cherry Bomb extremes

Installed Dynatechs over the weekend. I already had the cherry bomb extremes with an x-pipe. Let me tell ya, this thing sounds real mean now! It has a real good strong deep throaty idle, cruising at 75-80 mph around 2K rpm cant even notice it. Somewhat of a drone around 1800 at half throttle, but not too bad. WOT it sounds like the gates of hell just opened. The first itme I got on it the wife said,"damn its loud!" Once we were cruising she said she couldnt even notice anything different. Im still kind of on the fence if I really like it but Im sure I will get used to it. i can always change the mufflers down the line if I want to tone it down a hair. I dont really see that happening though. Install wasnt too bad. I did msot of it on my own and had help when I needed it. Go the coated 1 7/8 Dynatechs from Jannetty, great guys to deal with. I will try to get a video up this weekend.