Thread: Underglow?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:03 PM   #42
LS3 SS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Camaro SS (LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
I love when fairly stock outta the box cars knock a modded car about their personal taste (not meaning you just quoted your comment). These "fast and furious" cars are raking in the awards at car shows so we are doing something right. In the last 3 weeks I've won Best in Show, Mgrs Choice, Best Late model, top 25 and top 10. I don't understand why we can't just agree to disagree. There is no need to be rude to a poster that clearly has an amazing car such as Camarol.

I guess you missed the part where CamaroI said that people were either jealous or "stupid" for not liking underglow lights on an American Muscle car. But I see that you quickly pointed out how many trophies that can be won from having them on your car, good job.

To each their own. Some people like to attract attention (from anyone and everyone) with some of their mods, and some people like to attraction attention (from certain more respectable crowds) with a well put together selection of modifications that are more "function over form" and tasteful than flashy and gawdy. I'm glad that your lights and all the other mods on your car are working out for you, I truly am. But as I scroll back through this thread, I can see the general consensus, and that's enough validation for me.