View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 09:17 PM   #1
Bigchiefs1

Drives: 2012 transformer edition
Please don't drink and drive

Well my A10 red hot will be at dealership in 2 days but I'm sorry to have to give the bag news . On feb 25 a drunk driver doing over 110 slammed into the back of my Toyota Highlander causing us to go off the road and go head on into 4 trees killing my 6 year old daughter. It happen near Baton Rouge Louisiana. She was the love of my life and he took her away from me and my wife. At the time my wife was 7 months pregnant and we spent over a day in the hospital while they make sure the baby is ok. So for the baby and mommy are ok. The state police and fire fighters don't understand how my wife and unborn girl survived. When we hit the first tree my seat belt tore ( most people are saying they have never herd of that ever happening ). This is by for the worst thing I've ever been through in my life , there is no words to describe the pain right now. I love my little girl more then life it's self and each day is a battle to keep my focus straight. Anyone reading this with kid please hug and kiss them till they get mad at you. Please don't let life get in the way from spending time with them. As for the car it's just not a good idea anymore. I need to focus on my wife and new baby. Everyone on the forum is such a great group of people I just wanted to share my story with y'all. Thanks far al the help when I was in the process of ordering the Zl1. For now I need to work through this horrible nightmare and be there for my wife. Thank you all. And please please don't drink and drive.
Bigchiefs1 is offline   Reply With Quote