View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 10:47 AM   #26
HeavyIOM

Drives: 2010 SS, 2000 Pontiac Formula
OP From the dig you have the advantage for sure! unless hes a fantastic driver you should easily best him from a dig. From a roll he will probably edge you out, again depending on if he can drive or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber View Post
5.0's are slow. Full bolt ons with hundreds of pounds of weight reduction and John Force behind the wheel, they may crack a 12.1-12.2.

Cammed LS3 Camaro? High 9's on winter tires, all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarcasm? MY 13 5.0 M6 went 12.3 with a 18' Drag Radial as the only mod. My 14 went 11.2 with Boss IM, Full exhaust, 3:55 gears, and Circle d converter. My 5th gen A6 only managed a 13.0 with full exhaust, CAI and tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipSquirrelJelena View Post
What does your car trap in the 1/4? I trap 116-117 depending on the time of year. My only power mods are an E85 tune, CAI and LTH. I've been wanting to ad a GT350 or cobra jet intake because they ad about 40WHP. Full disclosure. I've run a best of 11.59@116.8 with the mods listed above and a torque converter and slicks. The reason I ask about your trap speed. Is the GT350 intake mentioned as a mod in the first post. Turns the coyote into a top end screamer. It also allows the car to pull to 8000RPM when tuned for the intake. Any roll race would be playing right into the GT350 intakes advantage.
While I haven't gotten a chance to run at the track yet with my 17 (mickeys will be here Monday so hopefully soon ill have some times) I can tell you the the GT350 pulls HARD up top! I got a smoking deal on the Manifold and TB it was definitely worth the money!
HeavyIOM is offline   Reply With Quote