View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #21
wrankin
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2016 Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Great idea on the F2F meetings. Maybe someone create a thread of attendees and next to their name the post count. After some time we can make all the ones red with the high counts and try and get them up on stage to say a few words or maybe an area where they can gather to meet folks.

I have totally missed a lot of these folks every year at the fest and we've tried ideas like nametags etc but nothing really seems to work. Most of us know each other by Username and Avitar.

Some of my best friends on here I see and talk to at the fest every year but never connect the dots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizer_911 View Post
I like the idea of meeting some more people face to face so I can know who is what handle/Camaro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizer_911 View Post
I like this idea a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In addition to your ideas with the big contributors, it would be nice to give everyone on the forum a chance to connect with one another while just walking around.

A couple of thoughts on this:
  • Could we have a CFest logo decal and add username/handle to it or below it, and then place it on the small side window. Could those be handed out at the CFest in the welcome pack or even sent in the mail to those that sign up? I certainly would be willing to pitch in and help if needed.
  • Cheaper Alternative: Add a separate piece of paper in the welcome package for people to use a sharpie and add their username/handle and place it on their dashboard.

Bill
2013 2SS / RS - AGM / Jet Black (sold)
1970 1/2 Z/28 Classic Copper / Tan (sold many years ago)
wrankin is offline   Reply With Quote