View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #3752
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by bws_82 View Post
So far with my build everything is in order to start the build process on a timeline that revolves around me getting home from the ghan the first week of Sept.
So far everything has been going well until i called discount tires direct to purchase the tires and have them on standby. First off i sent an email to find out when my wheels will be ready. I was told within the week .... thats perfect i thought to myself because the maro needs to be picked up by liggy on or around the 15-20th in order to be done in time for my homecoming.
So back to discount tires: they said there is a nation wide back order on NT05's in both 315 and 275 and to call back around the 12th of July :(

By the time i get the tires and have them put on i'll be cutting it close. This really isnt that big of deal, but im just thinking that if its already starting out with delay's, how many more are gonna come.
Yesterday my gear install was delayed also and to top it off im kicking myself in the ass for not listening to 570 three months ago and contact Pete about a full Pedders package. The reason i mention this is because the more research i do the dumber i feel for purchases braces and things that i dont need if i would have bought a Pedders package in the first place. I did buy the Coilovers so go easy on me guys

Needed to vent a bit guys
This Camaro has been one hell of a learning experience that's for sure! I just wanna kick back and finally enjoy it, to say the least!!
The NT05 tires either sell really fast or they are really slow at getting them out. I checked on some 275's for a friend last week and they said there was only 2 left nationwide, which are probably gone now. Great tires = big demand = short stock. Kind of sucks Maybe I should put an order in for some replacements for next year, right now

Hopefully everything comes together for you and your ride is all buttoned up by the time you get home

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote