View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 05:52 AM   #196
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Vents???

The Vents in front of the rear wheels are styling cues only , the 69 Camaro had the same style fake vents. I don't see a big deal about it... Like I said before if they had put the reverse lights in the inboard tail light or on in the lower Valence like the first Gen (67/68) it would have looked much better. But it isn't a deal breaker in my book. People can get so nit picky about certian stying clues (ie, reverse lights, On-Star antenna, vents, Gas cap location). that they miss the big picture. The big picture is THEY ARE GOING TO BUILD IT!!!.
You cannot please everyone about the styling of ANY car. So what some people hate others may love or it has no bearing on if they like or dislike the car. I for one have never liked every stying feature on any car I have owned, Have you?

Take the car for what it is intended, A modern Interpretation of what a 1st Gen Camaro would look like... I can see getting mad if all they were going to offer were 4 and V6 versions... that is a major issue.. these other issues are not worth whining about.

About the Gas cap on top of the rear fender.. Anyone remember the 68-70 Dodge Chargers? Where was the gas cap? On top of the left rear fender, It looked alot like the one on the concept Camaro, and in my opinion a DODGE styling clue has no business on a Camaro, BUT if it has it there I am not gonna hate the car, or complain about it, I will accept it that some like that style and if I want one I will have to take it as designed...

Last edited by Angrybird 12; 12-31-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote