View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 02:21 PM   #7
mrimpala02

Drives: Black 2SS RS w/White Stripes
I have the mods in my sigs for a while now. Before TT I had a ECS kit. I don't daily my car either ('10 w/ 27,2XX miles), but when I do drive I am using good for about 5-6 good hard runs with my buddies once or twice a month. With the ECS kit I ran 11-12 psi most of the time which was ~700 rwhp (dynocom dyno 93+meth).

With the TT I typically run 15-16 psi which is around ~800 rwhp(mustang dyno). I am still on the stock bottom end. The upgrade is a set of headstuds and LS9 head gasket which aren't necessary, but since I had to swap out lifter I added them anyway before I put on the TT.

I recently just added a AGP/Fore triple pump and running e85 now. I will see if my torque comes up a bit and perhaps I can lower boost a bit and make the same HP.

We'll see. I hope that helped.
Pat G Custom Turbo CamMotion Camshaft | AGP TT BB Garrett 62/65's | AGP/Fore Triple Pumps | ID1700X Injectors | Alky Control Twin Nozzle Meth | Custom 3" Exhaust | 3.27 gear set w/ Tru Trac | McLeod Twin RXT | Barton Short Throw Shifter | 6th Gen ZL1 Wheels | BMR 1.4" drop springs | Pfadt rear trailing arms & tie rods |

Installed by Me & Tuned by Pat G
mrimpala02 is offline   Reply With Quote