View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #1297
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
Randy there is a local shop that every dealership in town uses, even the aftermarket truck accessory places. Actually the service guy at the dealership told me where they were. He said that I could go there directly or that the dealer would do it and just add 25%.

I did get a print out of the alignment and a warranty with it. It is a local business a Mom and Pop store but they do great work, took about 35 minutes. Actually they would not drive my car in fear of grease, damage etc... and made me do it. I offered to let them drive it when they were done but they refused. Really nice people. They said if I had any issues just bring it back, but so far it rides straight and true.

Not to thread jack but I have offered to about 12 people to drive my car and no one had taken me up on it in fear of damaging it, mostly older generation people I have offered. I tell them it can be replaced if something happens and that is the reason I bought it, to enjoy, but they still refuse, just thought that was kinda odd.
Most won't drive mine when offered either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
$ P.S. Did you get the preferred alignment specs from Pete when he sent you your goodies box ?
Nope. I need them?