View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 01:15 PM   #12
gunchamp

Drives: 15 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Yea thanks gunchamp, I really love it!! Best system I have had and will never change it now. When I chatted with Corsa they told me that the "sport" system was made for the ZL1 specifically because the ZL1 was louder than an SS to begin with and no reason to make 2 different systems for said car. They also said the "sport" system is the quad system and is as they told me, just about as loud as the "extreme" system for the SS's because the SS's had a quieter exhaust stock to begin with. So since I had the quad setup already and didn't want to go back to a single tip, I made out great with this one for sure, they said they are basically the same system. My friend that took the vid said my Camaro sounds like a dragster going down the 1/4 mile!! lol... Lovin it for sure!!
It is amazing. Have a buddy drive by and hammer it for ya. You wont be disappointed. Unbelievable how badass these sound
15 Camaro SS- GPI max top end, ESS Vortech V3 9psi, ID 1050s, ZL1 pump, JMS bap, Long tubes, Corsa extreme, Circle D pro 5C, 391 rear, DSS carbon drive shaft, poly cradle bushings, tuned by Ted Jannetty and much much more
gunchamp is offline   Reply With Quote