View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 01:05 AM   #37
Mutz_44

Drives: 2010 White/Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
So I suppose now that winter is upon us, everyone has their Camaro's tucked away in their little beds (like mine). She's all covered up in her warm "Satin Stretch" blanket in the garage sleeping away in hibernation mode 'til spring. Man, it's killing me!!! I only got 1500 miles on her before winter reared it's ugly head. I miss her, but revel in the thought that she'll be well-rested and ready to go come spring time. I've thought about taking her out for a drive since the roads are still pretty clear, but the thought of sliding into a ditch or guard rail, or some other Jack-@$$ sliding into me, puts my anxiety to rest and reminds me that I'll have a pristine, low-mileage hot rod to play with in the spring. Can't wait!!!! Hey, we still need to plan an area meet for spring-time, anybody interested. See ya then...
Your lucky to have gotten 1500 miles on yours before winter, I received mine on 12/01/2009 put 18 miles on it and sure enough snow the next day. Has been snowing almost every day since. Can't wait for spring. I think an area meet would be a great idea for spring time, count me in.
Mutz_44 is offline   Reply With Quote