Thread: Launch pic
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 10:23 PM   #8
d454brisson

Drives: 2014 ZL1
i compared before and after pics and the rear is moving downward about an inch to the front really pushing upward pretty well. I have nitto pics where the rear moves downward even less so its not to crazy compared to other squats I have seen.

The Hoosier's hook hard and rpm levels that would break the nt05r's free end up with the car bogging or falling on its face. This i am sure is exacerbating the rear drop. It did turn one of the rims in the tire so again either 15-17 psi is too low or the bead install lube caused an issue. If it does it again I'll either glue or screw them down or have to find a good higher pressure.

Airing up and letting them spin a rev or 2 resulted in the best 60s for the hot humid day but still not able to break 1.69, mph was in 127-130s

The car drives equally as well with the Hoosier 18 as the 20 Nitto Nt05r so both could be considered doable street trim and since I don't track much except to see if mods are working or to get tune data skinnies are not in the future. That day was on a whim so I didn't even DL.

E85 or other ways to get more power to offset the 6M disadvantage are being researched and hopefully installed and tested soon.

Last edited by d454brisson; 07-17-2018 at 10:33 PM.
d454brisson is offline   Reply With Quote