View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Thumbs down DO NOT hire Nikki McLaughlin to design a show board/shirt for you-- THIEF!

Hello all. So this is a last resort and I'm very sad to say that it has come this far.

At the beginning of April I had a few friends who had paid Nikki McLaughlin (NikkiJMcLaughlin on FB, also does business as DGD or DYNAMIC GRAPHIC DESIGNS) to design car show display boards and t-shirts for them. I decided to give it a shot and paid her $50.

It took her over two weeks to get me an email of the rough draft of the design, which looked less than satisfactory (I can post a pic here-- it was awful, and it was the only thing I ever got from her. A low-res, small JPG with incorrect grammar and spelling and stolen artwork). So I sent her revisions-- this was at the end of April.

It is now the end of May and I have received no proofs, no board, and nothing but lies from her. I have found out that there are several members of the Oklahoma Camaro Club and various other Camaro clubs who she also did the same thing to-- they paid for boards and designs and never received them. One person even got emailed a draft from her that was full of stolen artwork she ripped off the internet.

When I approached her about a refund as politely as possible, she became hostile, and later attacked me and several other members of our group to whom she owed either refunds or boards. She tried to tell me she shipped the board to me two weeks ago, but I still have not received it. She also said she would refund me almost two weeks ago, but then she just stopped talking to me, and now she continues to ignore my requests for a refund. I have escalated it to a PayPal claim, and several others (some of whom are C5 members) have had to do the same because she is denying refunds to people and just coming up with a myriad of excuses, or blocking/ignoring them. She has stolen hundreds of dollars from Camaro owners.

She has now taken my money, blocked me and refuses to reply to me. She has done the same to a couple other members of my Camaro club. I have proof of all of this, in the form of screenshots of emails between her and I before she stopped responding. I will be more than happy to post them, and I hope my friends who she also lied to and stole from will post here. Please, don't give her any of your money, because she will do to you exactly what she did to all of us, which is steal your money and just disappear. When we blocked her from our Camaro club's Facebook pages she started making fake Facebook names/aliases and requesting to join, after telling one of our members she "has spies everywhere and will bring you down!!!!!" for threatening to expose her for the thief and fraud she is.

You have been warned. I am sickened by her actions. It's worthwhile to note, her "DGD" (Dynamic Graphic Designs) page has now disappeared from Facebook.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote