View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #57
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Na...you're right there man. I've seen Camaros with waaaaay less pick up COTW mang! Keep it clean and you're a shoe in!

Nice for sure!
Ivan
Thanks Ivan, I'll be on SW Speed site this evening looking. Hopefully I find something that just makes me "add to cart". LoL! Thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Damn straight! You'll be in the FI crew very soon I bet. The ground effects completely change the look of the car, and you'll be happy with them I think. What color NS stripes are you going to get? You should get them in the same color the face of your rims are . Then, color match your brake calipers to the stripes and face of the rims too.
I wanna do IBM NS-1 or NS-3 stripes to match the wheels. Seth @ Night Shades sent me a swatch to pick the color, but I was away on work for 5 weeks. Now I can't get the color because he would have to special order the roll color. I understand not being able to do it, though. He'd have a lot of IBM left over, and no orders to sell it. MnP also said they can get the color. They can also do an NS "style" stripe kit. I'm really itching for a supercharger. Just went and put some wheels on my wife's car though. I'll post pics later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
I bet ground effects a nice spoiler would completely Change the look of your car along with your lowering springs.
I think so too pierre. GFX looks great. I like the Razzi front and side, but not the back. I also like the dovetail spoiler. Maybe I'll see that on SW Speed site. LoL