View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
Lee9710

Drives: 2013 Summit White ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Lee9710
Tired of seeing all the Mustang talk on here......

So I have been looking around at all the posts of the GT500 compared to the SS and people losing races to the GT and I just want to vent for a minute. This weekend I pulled up to a new blue 2010 Mustang GT with all the options and my wife and I were cruising in my SS. He starts revving his engine so I say what the hey, when the light hit green we take off and my SS just dominates that GT so bad I slowed down to wait for it. There was no one around, that is why I did it, but how can people say they are getting beat by it and that it is a superior car. My SS is also auto by the way. So once and for all SS>GT. If Ford fanboys don't believe it go find out. As far as the SS vs. GT500 thing......give it a rest, they are not in the same group. Compare it to a Vette, get a beat down by it at the track, and then come back. It's just so funny that they never mention the Vette. I mean if I wanted to my 97 Trans Am with 18k in it I could say was better than the GT500 but once again, it's in a different class. I only paid 2k for the car so that means a 20k car is much faster than a 40k car if you want to get into it like that. And you could say, well put that into the GT500, well then it would still be way more expensive and I could mod again to beat it for cheaper. Bottom line, give it a rest, SS vs. GT, Vette vs. GT500. Feel free to chime in, but no educated person would try to convince others that these cars are in the same class.

Proud Owner of the baddest Camaro ever built
ZL1