View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:27 AM   #22
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmick5jr View Post
hell no its not worth it. Who wants to pay 700 dollars for 15 horsepower? not me. I will never understand why they charge so much for that thing. they need to bring the price down to 300-400 and they will get way more buyers including myself and theyll sell like hot cakes. It probably costs them 2 dollars to make the thing. but 700 bucks?!?!?!? ripoff!

$700???? Not sure where your getting your pricing from but yes $700 is a ripoff... Go to our website the retail price is $549 including hardware and we offer a forum discount of $100 for all members. The price is $449 to all forum members for tuning and hardware, definitely not $700.

We have a $100K dyno and have engineers that bill $250/hr for R&D/Engineering time. So there is nothing in a professional tuning company for $2. If our costs were that low I would be more than happy to pass the savings along. Hell just being a vendor on this forum is expensive... there are allot of costs involved in conducting business you may be unaware of including liability insurance, taxes, overhead, capital to invest in product development. Its not as easy as you may think. Hope this helps to clear things up. And at $449 we feel that is more than fair for what we offer.

Below is a link to the website and the coupon code for members: 100offtuning

http://www.kpe-products.com/shop/cam...rmance-tuning/
IPF-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote