View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:27 AM   #18
Saint_Shroomie

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I realize the LFX is slightly different than the LLT in the 2010s and 2011s, but I notice several of these videos are just the exhausts installed on a 2010, or 2011 model.

In which case, just visit my exhaust sticky thread here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33104

It has tons and tons of exhaust videos....pretty much every unique setup I have ever seen is there, no duplicate stuff. It has almost 90 thousand page views, so I feel it is worth a look if you haven't seen it.

Otherwise, if you want videos of exhaust on the LFX...then yes I think this is a good idea.
Your thread is awesome, I have visited it many times, and am still in the process of adding those videos to the playlists. Thanks much the due diligence.

Honestly, I would love to get only videos of the exhausts on the LFX, as this is the LFX section, but the problem is that limiting the videos like that, really makes the playlists thin. I get that the LFX and the LLT are going to make the exhausts sound slightly different, but my purpose was to provide enough of a playlist to get a much better sense of what the exhaust sounds like on a V6 Camaro in general. That makes these playlists useful to both LLT and LFX owners.
Saint_Shroomie is offline   Reply With Quote