Thread: 6 taillamps??
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
ahart04
most bang for your buck

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM/BLK RALLYS
6 taillamps??

ok, I remember a while back some custom 5th gen with one extra taillamp per side. Giving it six total.

I pulled into a restaurant last night and had a family of three (mom dad son) come over and talk to me and my gf about the car. They all loved it, which was great, lol, but he asked me if mine was an 09.

I told him it was a 10 even tho production began over a year ago. He then tells me he thought there were two different body styles and thus two different year models because they JUST saw a Camaro with 6 taillamps as mentioned above. I never thought a person could come up and ask me a question that I didn't have an answer to, but I couldn't remember where or what that car came from. I can't remember if it was just a custom set up or a test car or an overseas car... And there must be several.., because I have found a few pics, but no actual info telling me about it...

Anyone care to elaborate? I'm curious as there is apparently one locally. (he was on 290 east, heading eastbound towards Houston)...thanks in advance