View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 05:35 PM   #6
Shodown

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
Tell me a few things.....

Are all of those current pics? I ask because I see the dyno sheet was from 2007. Also is there 100k miles on the engine and is it a stock bottom end? What is the mileage and year of the tires (in other words are they about to need be replaced).

Finally, what mileage did you install the "mods"?
All fair questions and thanks for the inquiry.

Yes, the pics are current. I took them in my driveway the day before I posted the thread.

I started modding the car in 2006 and finished it at the end of 2007 (hence the dyno sheet from then). I started pilot training for the Air Force in 2008 so I basically put the car away for the most part and got a truck for a DD. I drove it on the weekends occasionally though.

Yes, stock bottom end of the motor.

The front tires are pretty worn and probably need replaced. The rears have plenty of tread of but they are showing their age from over the years. I put them on in 2009 I believe. If that's deal breaker I am negotiable on the price to replace them.

I started modding the car when it had roughly 80k miles on it. A majority of the miles since then have been highway miles moving all over the country for military moves.

I updated the thread to reflect the tire wear.

Last edited by Shodown; 07-19-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Shodown is offline   Reply With Quote